Immigration Services by Saidou

Filing Immigration Services

Get Help With Your Residency or Naturalization Application

Immigration Services by Saidou in Brooklyn, New York provides competent and friendly assistance with immigration applications. Whether you’re trying to obtain a green card or seeking naturalization, you can depend on me for support and advice.

Immigration Services by Saidou also offers the following services:

  • Deportation

  • (I-601 Waiver form Application)

  • Travel Documents (any type of travel documents)

  • Work Permit

  • Removal

  • Abuse of Spouse (VAWA)

  • Asylum

  • Refugee

  • Fiance VISA

  • Family Member Petition (Form I-130)

Filing Immigration Services

If you’re filing an application to live permanently in the United States or to become an American citizen, it’s crucial that you provide the information that United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires. Inadequate or inaccurate information can lead to your application being denied.

You can download the forms you need to fill out on the USCIS website. I will clarify questions that seem confusing and check your forms for inconsistencies before submitting them to USCIS. In addition, I’ll make sure you submit all of the necessary paperwork. This may include financial documents and court records.

You don’t have to call USCIS or visit a field office to check the status of your case. I’ll regularly reach out to USCIS regarding your application until it has been approved.

The services offered to provide Immigrant Assistance Services is not attorney licensed to practice law or accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals to provide representation to you before the United States Citizenship and Immigration services, the department of Homeland Security, the Executive Office for Immigration Review, the Department of Labor, the Department of State or any immigration authorities and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. For a free legal referral, call the office for new Americans hotline at (1800-566-7636). To file a complaint about an immigrant assistance service provider call the Office for New Americans hotline at (1-800-566-7636) The New York State office of Attorney General at (1-800-771-7755), or your local district attorney or prosecutor's office.